We’re bringing you another part of our guide to help you decide which social media tool is best for you. There’s just so many choices!
We have taken a look at Sprout Social – another tool, that is often compared with Kontentino.
To save you time, at the beginning it is important to say that Kontentino and Sprout Social are very different tools with a different scope of work:
- Kontentino was born in a social media agency to speed up the content creation process. It focuses on collaboration, approving, scheduling, publishing and creating reports both internally and with clients.
- Sprout Social is more complex and it also covers social listening and commenting. It is a powerful tool but also more complicated.
Sprout Social = €89 ($99) per 1 user vs Kontentino = €49 ($59) per 3 users
This means that Kontentino starts at approx €16 per user ($19). Sprout Social starts at $99 per user.
Let’s take a look at Kontentino vs. Sprout Social
Notable features of Kontentino
- Tag pages: Simply tag pages in your post copy as you are used to on Facebook and LinkedIn.
- Audience restrictions: Set up the preferred audiences for your Facebook post based on age or country.
- Inspirations: You or your client can add post inspirations to the calendar. Let Kontentino remind you of the brand anniversary, new product launch or international days.
- Collaboration and approval workflow: Kontentino – with all plans – offers the possibility to approve and collaborate on content with different rights for different roles.
- Insights and Reporting: They won’t replace full-blown analytics, however, they are perfect for an overall overview of your posts and pages. And you can easily export a report for your client.
- Assets: Unlimited storage for your agency’s media without the need for you to think about what you need to delete ever again.
Best of Sprout Social
- Social inbox: Groups all messages from all your social media profiles in one place, which makes it easier to track all of them and even reply quicker.
- Social media monitoring: Sprout Social allows you to monitor keywords or hashtags and further work with them. It’s possible to divide them into segments according to the topic and sentiment can also be taken into consideration.
- Reporting: You can create and export reports from your social media channels to keep track of how they are doing over time.
Both tools take on this aspect differently. While Kontentino offers almost all features with all plans, with Sprout Social the higher the plan, the more features are included. Also, the number of users makes a difference. Since Kontentino focuses on collaboration and approval, it’s a given that clients should have access and therefore the cost per user is significantly lower than Sprout Social’s (Kontentino starts at $19 per user, Sprout Social starts at $99 per user and goes up to $249 per user – both prices are monthly).
Kontentino has a significantly lower price per user:
Sprout Social goes up to 249$ per user:
Which one should you choose?
With these two tools, it really depends on the scope of social management work you plan to use it for.
Sprout Social is much more complex and expensive
If you are planning to cover every aspect of it including listening, customer response etc., Sprout Social is the tool which offers these. Keep in mind, however, that you will ‘pay up’ and its usage will take up quite some time.
Kontentino handles all the important work at a much lower price per user
As said previously, Kontentino was born in a social media agency to speed up the social media processes. So if your focus is collaborating, approving, scheduling content and sharing reports both internally and with a client, Kontentino is the better (and cheaper) option. It will get rid of chaos and redundant unnecessary tasks for the fraction of the price.
If you don’t take my words for it, go and try for yourself. You can test Kontentino for 30 days for free. Without the need of a credit card.
Want to see how Kontentino compares to other tools? Check out our other blogs:
You might also want to get an up to date and complex information on how Kontentino compares to Hootsuite.