Maybe you haven’t heard of Kontentino yet. Let’s fix that real quick: Read what we're about. https://www.kontentino.com/jobs
Now that we're on the same page, you just might be the right fit to join us :)
Below you can find more details about the position.
What will you do?
- Take ownership of all our data, data flows, and data pipelines
- Developing and maintaining the architecture and design patterns for data flows and pipelines
- Building and maintaining automated data ELT pipelines for extraction, preparation, transformation, analytics, and insights generation
- Developing and maintaining the “one source of truth” database by connecting data from multiple sources and 3rd party tools into THE ONE database, which serves as a backbone for internal BI/analytics tool
- Working closely with other departments to understand their data needs/problems and designing solutions to improve and solve it
- Close cooperation with our Data analyst
- cleaning, preparing and optimizing datasets
- discussing and brainstorming data analytics solutions, etc.
- Advanced SQL knowledge - you understand relational databases and data warehousing (we use Google Big Query and Postgres databases)
- Strong coding skills in Python, especially with data libraries like Pandas, Numpy, etc.
- APIs knowledge - for the most part, knowing how to fetch data from APIs
- Basic understanding of Docker and Docker Compose and experience with Linux terminal
- Experience with Google Sheets, Google Data Studio (Google Looker Studio)
- You are familiar with tools like Google Analytics, Heap, or other web analytics tools
- Experience with data frameworks/tools Prefect, Airbyte, and DBT (Data Build Tool) is a plus, but not required
Example of task you might work on in Kontentino:
Our Customer success management (CSM) department uses 3rd party tools for their work and they want to see some statistics from this tool inside our internal BI/analytics tool.
- You’ll meet with CSM, and talk about their requirements and needs
- You’ll create a data pipeline connecting 3rd party tool and Google Big Query
- You’ll clean, transform and aggregate data into the format that the CSM department requires
- You or the data analyst will create a Google Data Studio dashboard from the final transformed data
- You will discuss the newly created dashboard with the CSM team if it fills their need
- You’ll deploy a new dashboard into our internal BI/analytics tool
- You’ll deploy and automate the process of updating, loading, and transforming new data from 3rd party tool into Google Big Query
What can we offer you?
- Family atmosphere
- Peaceful office with a beautiful terrace and a huge garden
- Great opportunity to learn within a fast-growing tech startup and the possibility to grow
*Salary starts at 2400 EUR and depends on previous experience*