You know, scheduling a post to Instagram is always a bit tricky.
Let's take a look how to schedule them properly:
- In your Kontentino calendar, click on the date you want your post to be published. Upload a photo or a video from your computer or Kontentino album.
You can schedule a photo, video, a carousel or even a story. Write the post copy, choose the time and click on completed.
- Now you see a live preview of your post.
- When you, your colleagues or clients have already reviewed the post just click on export.
- In order to have your post published, you need to download the Kontentino mobile app for Android or iOS. To learn more on why you still need some mobile app read our blog.
- Anyway, now you can select posts, that you want to schedule. Then, click Start exporting.
When all your posts are exported and scheduled you can relax and wait until you receive a push notification to your smartphone. When you do, that's the moment when your Instagram post is scheduled... to be published.
- Before that, check into which instagram account you are signed in, so you do not publish a photo of cat food to a fitness club's page.
- Tap or swipe the notification, tap PUBLISH NOW.
Consequently, your post will be copied to the Instagram app and now you follow the posting process as you have already known.
To paste the text copy, tap-hold the text field and paste it.
Now your Instagram post is ready for its time to shine :)