So, how well is your LinkedIn content marketing strategy working for your company? Don’t ask, you say? Well, that is too bad because you are missing out on one very effective platform for social marketing. You may be a bit surprised by that statement if you are only familiar with the “old” LinkedIn. Back then, the social platform served as more of an online Rolodex for business contacts and quick background information.
But then, in December 2016, Microsoft completed a $26.2 billion (U.S.) purchase, with an eye toward finding ways to take advantage of one of the top social media sites focused on the business world. One big advantage of the purchase is that users can now utilize the LinkedIn publishing platform – including images and links – to provide content that will be accessible to LinkedIn’s over 400 million registered users.
This is a major breakthrough for online content marketing strategists as LinkedIn users are known to spend expansive amounts of time perusing content on sites that are of interest to them. Unfortunately, few social media agencies have jumped on the LinkedIn bandwagon because it can be a bit tricky to keep track of client approvals, see examples of LinkedIn posts before they go live, and manage content scheduling and approval,
That is all about to change with the advent of Kontentino, an intuitive social media tool for agencies and clients from Triad, a leading European advertising agency. Our social media management platform is already accessed by over 500 brands and agencies worldwide to create over half a million posts, and we are thrilled to announce that we have just made it better. As a LinkedIn Partner, we have implemented all-new LinkedIn features. Kontentino is now the only tool where you can manage LinkedIn in its entirety.
LinkedIn Management Made Easy with Kontentino
Take a look at the many convenient features we have built into Kontentino based on our own social media marketing experiences that are designed to help simplify your social media creation, approval and scheduling workflow:
- Video Posts: LinkedIn recently added an exciting new feature which gives marketers a platform to share and amplify targeted video content for a professional audience. Use sight, sound and motion to create a video that tells a story and captivates an audience, and then use Kontentino to schedule its “air date.” Video marketing continues to explode as a way to reach customers. Kontentino is the first social media tool on the market to allow you to schedule “video format” posts inside Linkedin. This has proven to be one of our most popular features with users. Viewers retain 95% of a message when they watch it in a video compared to 10% when reading it in text. One of the cool things about Linkedin is that after you post a video you can see audience insights such as the top companies, titles and locations of your viewers, as well as how many views, likes, and comments your videos are receiving.
- LinkedIn Carousel Scheduling: Carousel Ads is a recent development for Sponsored Content that can help bring a business story to life on LinkedIn. The Carousel allows advertisers to display multiple images in succession in a single ad unit. Each image contains its own description and destination link so that viewers can easily swipe through the entire carousel until they come upon something of interest, and then easily interact with individual cards. Carousel Ads can be used to tell a compelling company story, showcase product features, drive website traffic, and generate high-quality leads from interested prospects. Now business marketers can take advantage of this extremely engaging content outlet and make their lives easier because Kontentino is the only social media management platform that enables easy Carousel scheduling.
- Audience Restrictions: As a social media manager, sometimes you just want to reach a targeted LinkedIn audience. While the other demographics might be important for different content, you want to provide information directly to a specific group of prospects. Kontentino helps accomplish this goal by enabling users to set audience restrictions based on country groups, countries or languages.
- LinkedIn Mentions: Collaboration helps your company interact and benefit from like-minded partners. If you want to make sure collaborators don’t miss anything or just want to give them a shoutout, you can use Kontentino to tag a page in the copy of your LinkedIn post. Simply type “@ name of the page” and choose it from your list.
- Professional Galleries: The LinkedIn Professional Gallery lets users add photos, videos, slide presentations, press releases/news stories, and Google docs, just as long as they are housed on another online site. When visitors click on one of the items on your LinkedIn profile, they are taken to a screen where they can see your work or click on a link to the site where the item is located.
Kontentino easily helps users schedule all the traditional formats like images, text posts and link posts as well as some of the newest and most exciting LinkedIn marketing opportunities. It will quickly become one of the most important social media tools in your content marketing arsenal. To help keep everyone working at maximum efficiency, Kontentino is managed with six primary roles:
- Admin: can see and manage all social media accounts
- Manager: manages only assigned social media accounts
- Client: comments on, approves or rejects posts sent by manager
- Designer: edits visuals
- Translator: as needed for international communications
- Agency: can see and download social media content
Use the handy manager tools in Kontentino to develop a social media editorial calendar, oversee LinkedIn content creation and planning, provide live post previews, manage multiple social media channels, and get all the insights and social media analytics you need to make sure your LinkedIn marketing strategy is generating maximum results.
There is more that can be done on LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter to capture the attention of a target audience, but now there is an even more effective way of communicating with a business audience. Take advantage of the unique benefits of LinkedIn, and let Kontentino provide you with the ultimate in LinkedIn management.
About Kontentino: Kontentino is a social media management tool which enables social media managers to seamlessly collaborate with clients on and approve social media content and ads. It has been ranked by Capterra in the Top 20 of Most Popular Social Media Marketing Software, and is a G2 Crowd 5-star “High Performer” for Spring 2018. Visit the website at http://www.kontentino.com to sign up for a free trial or request a demo. “Like” the Facebook page to receive tips on managing a LinkedIn social media marketing strategy.
Kontentino is a powerful tool with which you can easily plan and approve your social media posts.
Start now and get one month for free!