We constantly improve Kontentino and we do product updates every week. You are able to see the most important ones here. Also, new features and updates on which we are currently working on.
If you have any questions or suggestion about improvements, please let us know at https://kontentino.cnflx.io/public. Vote for the features you want us to implement next (by clicking the arrow next to it) or if there’s something missing, you can give us your suggestions there as well.
24th April, 2019
- a customizable option to pick either AM/PM or 24h time in your user preferences
20th April, 2019
- comment GIF stickers, yays!
15th April, 2019
- A page name added to upper part of the post for better orientation
12th April, 2019
- Facebook link posts got a timestamp of the last updated of their cached version on Facebook (so as it you do change the preview in your CMS and the image isn’t getting updated, you know you need to use the debugger https://developers.facebook.com/tools/debug/ 🙂
- say YEAH! Clients got a notification globe in Kontentino so as they do not lose track of all the things you have for them, do not worry, “notification globe” will be rolled out for everybody soon 🙂
11th April, 2019
- you can finally zoom-in / zoom-out on images in our mobile app 🙂
10th April, 2019
- “remembering” selected post status in filter, when leaving calendar and after reloading the page
- more user-friendly error message, when no users are available, when sending posts for approval
8th April, 2019
- an option to set a time for the post directly from the post preview 🙂
7th April, 2019
- April fools day feature made it live, enjoy spreadsheets in Kontentino
5th April, 2019
- more comprehensive way of uploading a custom picture into your Facebook posts (also with way better explanation of why it is not possible in some cases)
4th April, 2019
- attachments uploaded to the comment section are now available to preview/download in iOS/Android application 🙂
22nd March, 2019
- LinkedIn post preview updated to match the current preview on LinkedIn platform
21st March, 2019
- do you recall, you had to wait till the video gets uploaded successfully into Kontentino, to upload a custom thumbnail, call to action and so on? No more! From now on you can set the video metadata during the video is processing!
- as strange as it seems, an option to delete comments were added into iOS/Android mobile application
- a note attached to the posts is visible also in our iOS/Android application
- when scheduling posts, you can now “select all” and you do not have to select one by one 🙂
- a popup window to schedule posts “got faster”! Yes, instead of waiting till each of the posts within the popup window gets loaded, …you… basically… the waiting time is no more there 🙂
- an option to “merge” two content plans were added
- an option to “Drag n Drop” upload was added into section “Albums”
20th March, 2019
- if you have an ADMIN role, you could have seen all of the pages in the calendar, even though you were not assigned to them. From now on, you will see only pages assigned to you, but, since you have an ADMIN role and thus you can do anything :)… if you stumble upon a link for the post in a page not assigned to you, you will still have a permission to see the post (yes, because you are an admin and you can do anything 🙂 )
18th March, 2019
- BUGFIX – in some cases it might happened, that it was not possible to scroll the calendar…anyways, we have fixed this 🙂
- a new icon within the left panel when there are no posts in the calendar 🙂
11th March, 2019
- a new (more intuitive) date-picker was added into the window, where you create/edit posts
1st March, 2019
- video upload to Kontentino now takes only a couple of seconds! (instead of a couple of minutes in the peak times 🙄 )
25th February, 2019
- a new video player was added into Kontentino (also, it now correctly shows video thumbnails 🙂 … the old one was buggy)
24th February, 2019
- you can now filter your posts by TYPE in the calendar 🙂
22nd February, 2019
- Inspirations – now with the new look, without reload, faster… etc. had you been used to using this, do not worry, you’ll feel the difference 😉
18th February, 2019
- in the iOS/Android application there was updated the option to reset your password (I lied, actually this option had not been there before 🙁 )
15th February, 2019 ⚰️
- Google+ is shutting down :/
5th February, 2019
- YES! An option to remove a picture album was added! 😀
- a new layout for Settings -> Profiles section
4th February, 2019
- email notifications settings for KontentBase were added
1st February, 2019
- for ADMIN and MANAGER role in Kontentino iOS/Android application there was added a filter, so as you do not have to browse through post history day by day, but you can actually pick from the calendar! 🙂
- for CLIENT role there was an update of the commenting interface, so it is more clear, more pretty and of course, more intuitive!
- when connecting a profile to Facebook, there was added a confirmation window, so it will happen no more, that you will connect an incorrect profile into Kontentino
31st January, 2019
- an option to create a new content plan in multiple profiles at once (if you have dozens of profiles, you know, what I am talking ’bout 🙂 )
- “totals” were added into analytics below the posts, so as you do not have to calculate numbers post by post 🙂
25th January, 2019
- an option to remove your own comment was added! Yays!
24th January, 2019
- when duplicating a post into another profile, an option of cloning it with a DRAFT status was added (so as if you are duplicating a scheduled post, but do not want to schedule it right away)
16th January, 2019
- if you publish a post from Kontentino to social media, in Kontentino you can get a link for the published post from now on
… in the meantime …
25th September, 2018
- assign multiple tasks at once!
21st September, 2018
- a brand new fresher look of Kontentino interface is here!
15th September, 2018
- you can now filter your posts by selecting multiple post statuses at once!
10th September, 2018
- see spent boost budget for your promoted posts!
5th September, 2018
- Instagram Page performance PDF report is here!
1st September, 2018
- Photo albums got a brand new look & UI!
30th August, 2018
- Setting up an audience for your posts every time you create posts? No longer needed. Have you audience loaded by default 😎
15th August, 2018
- dog days are over now, you can happily @mention Facebook page with automatic search again 🙂
9th August, 2018
Got multiple improvements for you, let’s dive right in, shall we?
- quick access for presets from the Calendar
- what is this? Oh, yeah! LinkedIn language audience restrictions!
- what is this?? Oh, yeah! LinkedIn company mentions!
- what is this??? Oh, yeah! A brand new Android smartphone application for clients!
- not done yet! More convenient post action buttons.
- and the last one, after duplicating a post an option to either return to the calendar or show the newly created post (yes, we’re ashamed such functionality has not been provided earlier :/ )
1st August, 2018
- Facebook News Feed targeting, also known as Preferred audience option
25th July, 2018
- just shortly, LinkedIn carousel scheduling is here! 🙂
23rd July, 2018
- a couple of months ago Facebook disabled automatic search for tagging pages in post text. We have worked this around by giving you an ability to add a page mention by its link (just once – after that it would appear automatically in suggestions. Now, you can add into suggestions each page you have assigned in Kontentino – so as you do not have to do it manually! Thanks @ebe!
21st July, 2018
- ever searched for emojis for quite a time? No problem from now! 😎 Thanks @patrick!
18th July, 2018
- BUGFIX: multiple posts in the client approval email were not always sorted by their date
- we added an option to customize a HEX colour of post labels in the settings
17th July, 2018
- Quickly find out, which metric is important to watch for on boosted posts with an objective on mind!
16th July, 2018
- Having lots of labels could be pain sometimes, however, no more folks, no more!
13rd July, 2018
- Having lots of content plans? No problem! Just put them into an Archive!
1st July, 2018
- videos upload now automatically (no need to press “start upload” button any longer 🙂 )
29th June, 2018
- more intuitive assigning profiles to a user
26th June, 2018
- an approval email for your clients got a bit more cleaner look (thanks @taylor for the feedback)
21st June, 2018
- Albums section got an icon of SM network it belongs to (thanks @renaud for feedback!)
20th June, 2018
- a brand new Android application released (BETA)
- an option to rename a default album for your pages
13th June, 2018
- “Global content inspirations” are visible in your calendars
7th June, 2018
- Facebook link posts preview looks updated
5th June, 2018
- Creating post types got a fresher new look
29th May, 2018
- Reconnecting all Facebook profiles with one click, read more here
- New Insights & Reporting are here!
24th May, 2018
12nd May, 2018
- fixed Twitter text counter
- Twitter post preview updated for the latest update from Twitter.
1st May, 2018
- schedule a video to LinkedIn
- @mentions in post comments
- Instagram stories
- LinkedIn gallery
- Facebook page mentions working again
- comment attachments
- inspirations showing in the calendar again
- in-app bell informing you about product updates
- Facebook picture galleries updated to a current facebook-like preview
- “publish now” option for Facebook posts
- an option to download post video in 720p/original quality
- a simple UTM Tag Builder released!
- a new section “My Devices” to see your mobile devices associated with Kontentino
- datepicker presets in the multi-view calendar
- iOS application for clients with commenting & approvals
- filter your posts by labels in the calendar!
- comments got a new more “sexy” look 🙂
- LinkedIn post text counter (max. 1300 chars)
- instagram grid
- Facebook link preview editing – Link Ownership Verification with Facebook Business Manager
- comments & push notification for iOS application
- “open link” when editing link posts
- Instagram analytics
- Facebook & Instagram PDF insights reports for clients
- LinkedIn audience restrictions
- an option to add country groups into Facebook Audience Restrictions
- upload user avatar from your Facebook profile
- Faster and more reliable Facebook connection API
- page picker trick – hold %f to see only Facebook pages, %t for Twitter or %i for Instagram
- faster video uploader 3.0
- emoji – choose from recently used
- 10 image/video Facebook carousel
- Multiple page view calendar 1.0
- Emoji update (1600 emojis)
- Analytics page post API upgrade
- New Drag & Drop and post rescheduling
- Ad images in comments
Kontentino is a powerful tool with which you can easily plan and approve your social media posts.
Start now and get one month for free!