Here’s another part of our guide for you to find the right social media tool 🙂
The short version:
- Kontentino was born in a social media agency to speed up the content creation process. It helps with collaboration, approving, scheduling, publishing and creating reports both internally and with clients.
- CoSchedule is a complex social media content scheduler and task manager. In higher pricing tiers it also supports collaboration and approval workflow.
Differing greatly in price, Kontentino’s cost per user starts at $16 /month, CoSchedule’s at $50 /month.
Let’s take a closer look at Kontentino vs. CoSchedule
What else can Kontentino help with?
- Tag pages: Simply tag pages in your post copy as you are used to on Facebook and LinkedIn.
- Audience restrictions: Set up the preferred audiences for your Facebook post based on age or country.
- Inspirations: You or your client can add post inspirations to the calendar. Let Kontentino remind you of the brand anniversary, new product launch or international days.
- Collaboration and approval workflow: Kontentino – with all plans – offers the possibility to approve and collaborate on content with different rights for different roles.
- Insights and Reporting: They won’t replace full-blown analytics, however, they are perfect for an overall overview of your posts and pages. And you can easily export a report for your client
- Assets: Unlimited storage for your agency’s media without the need for you to think about what you need to delete ever again.
CoSchedule also does this:
- Social campaigns: Keep all your posts across platforms in one place for easier navigation.
- ReQueue: Automatically reposts your evergreen content at optimal time.
- Filters: Quickly find the posts you are looking for and save the presets for the future.
While Kontentino you get almost all features with all plans, with CoSchedule you will have to decide what you want to use and choose your plan according to that.
Kontentino has a significantly lower price per user:
CoSchedule goes up to $130 per user:
Which one should you choose?
Kontentino handles all the important work at a much lower price per user
As said previously, Kontentino was born in a social media agency to speed up the social media processes. So if your focus is collaborating, approving, scheduling content and sharing reports both internally and with a client, Kontentino is the better (and cheaper) option. It will get rid of chaos and redundant unnecessary tasks for the fraction of the price.
CoSchedule keeps track of your tasks and helps you with scheduling
If you need to keep track of multiple content types and to-do lists, this one’s for you. You will need to dig deeper into your pockets though.
If you want to see if Kontentino is the one for you, feel free to do so in the month-long trial.
Want to see how Kontentino compares to other tools? Check out our blogs: