Kontentino is considered one of the best and fastest growing startups in Slovakia not only because of being finalists of the 2017 Startup Awards.
Mostly because Kontentino as a software helps manage social media of more than 500 advertising agencies and brands like IKEA, LEGO, Pixel Federation, BBDO or Ogilvy from all around the world.
The social media world is a fast growing industry – and so is our customer base. In order to support and maintain the success of our customers, we need you!
The ‘No Bullshit’ Job description 🙂
You are going to be in touch with our potential and existing clients.
Simply – you will support them with customer care chat when they have some questions about the product.
You will be calling them and asking them if they need any help and how we can help to solve their challenges. You will also do productdemonstrations. Just have a friendly call where you will show them how to use Kontentino.
You just have to be a lovable person with fluent English and an emphatic listener who likes to talk.
And now a bit of a ‘corporate description’ if you like
What will you do?
- Build and nurture strong customer relationships with top leading companies
- Responsible for professional onboarding of a potential customer into the Kontentino software/app with tailored trainings/demo-calls and support
- Understand the customer’s needs from the very beginning and attune our service to them
- Educate clients about product updates
- Generate users’ feedback about Kontentino product
- Be the bridge between the users and the product development and marketing team
- Drive continuous process improvement in an environment where people learn from one another to deliver a world-class experience
Who are you?
- You must be a person who makes friends everywhere you go.
- You can’t be a salesperson but an advocate.
- Fluent English is a must
- Experience from abroad is much appreciated.
- Great listener (because without listening there are no answers)
- Because we are building our team and you have a chance to grow professionally and personally.
- Be part of a team which is building a world-class product with a real impact for thousands of users around the world.
- Come with us to Amsterdam, Lisbon, Cannes or Boston or any other conference you like.
- Enjoy our office view
Competitive salary reflecting your motivation and maturity (monthly fixed & variable salary from 850 EUR to 2000+ EUR)
Send us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org with a short pitch of yourself or apply below.